Sunday, January 12, 2014

10




This is a nightly struggle. JJ is more interested in being imaginative and playing than with eating!

Tonight when I put him to bed he wanted me to lay down with him for a little bit. I explained to him that tomorrow is my first day of being a teacher so I need to get ready for the morning. I thought he could relate by telling him that I am a little nervous and might be a little shy tomorrow. So I need to pack up my bag for school and pick out my clothes, etc. He was so sweet to me in response. He told me that when I am scared, he will be there with me. So I don't need to be scared. And I can have Circle Time and that will be fun! And he will let me take one of his Switch and Go Dinos and that will be cool. He also told me about the shelf I will have for my backpack and the cubby where I can put my lunchbox. Then he told me again that he would be there for me. Ah...so sweet and thoughtful. I am so proud to be his mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment